Hi all. Having a great week so far?
Today I am going to share one of my latest layouts made with some BRAND NEW amazing Prima products from the great Donna Downey line! I really love these canvas and textile products from Donna, they are so, so fun to play with!
This layout is about my 4 year old daughter which has a really big heart. She always wish to help and to do the best she can for everyone around her. So that is what I tried to catch up with this design on this layout which I called "She has a BIG heart";
Donna Downey's canvas has a beautiful red heart on, which i used as a main base for this design. The white heart is also from Donna Downey, one of her brand new BIG foam stamps! I added white Liquid Applique on the foam and stamped on to the design, and heated up the applique to make it pop up. Then I added touches of white acrylic paint on the tops of the puffy applique with my fingers.
Prima products used on this layout;
* Reflections collection "Scribe" #842345 - paper - butterfly
* Donna Downey Screenprint Canvas - #921262 (blue with red heart on)
* Donna Downey Foam Stamp - #92115 (Big white heart)
* Donna Downey Quilted Words - "she" #921477
* Say It In Crystal - #544713 (not 100% sure this is the right packaging for the item :S)
* New Backdrop packaging from the Vintage Trinkects
* Journaling Notepaper (behind backdrop) from Annalee #541989 (last release)
Thank you for dropping by! ;O)