First of all I have to say I am sorry, sorry for being so silent and for being away long enough for this blog to completely dust down... Sorry for all this time without any posts at all. I just hope you are still here and that I will be so lucky and honored to see some of you back here now ;O) - I appreciate you all so much and hope you all had some great last months filled with lots of happiness, luck, love and of course loads and loads of creativity! ;O)
So, over to the great news I'm here to share with you all today! ;O)
This upcoming weekend I am off to wonderful Sweden to teach classes at Sweden Scrap Happening! And best of all, there are still seats available! ;O)
Please jump in to Sweden Scrap Happening's own homepage here for more details as prices etc.
I will teach a class where we will have fun creating a very detailed layout. We will distress, chalk ink, cut, draw for hand, paint with brush and paint with fingers, punch and much much more! Each student will get a kit fully loaded with beautiful Prima products, including two Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edgers. And each student will of course also have available (to borrow) for the class a tool kit from my Comfort-Craft tools to play with during the class!
What you need for my class:
- Fast drying liquid glue
- 3D glue pads
- Paper trimmer (with a ruler, or just a ruler will do too)
- Thin black pen (approx. 0.2- 0.4)
- Thick black pen (approx. 0.6 - 0.8)
- Thin/medium paint brush (approx 0.4 - 0.8 mm) And something to clean your brush with?
- Self healing mat
- Wet wipes
- Gesso or white medium as acrylic paint etc.
- Acrylic block for clear stamps (min. size 6x7 cm)
- Edge Punch (for example Melissa Frances lace edge punch or a scallop/hole punch). Bring a few different ones if you have.
- Please also bring two pictures in portrait format, which means standing up, with the long sides on the sides and the short sides on the top and bottom. Size: 5x7 cm. With white "frame" around that is 3-5 mm wide. If you print your own pictures, please just leave 3-5 mm of white unprinted photo paper left around the image when you cut it out. If you are unable to do this, please just use a piece of white cardstock behind the photo to create this white frame. I recommend the two pictures to be in serial, to be from the same time/happening/place or/and match together. Colors: If you wish the pictures you bring to fit to the layout in colors, the layout will have the colors as on sneak peeks in this post. Or, you can just bring black and white or sepia pictures too. If you bring pictures and pictures that are in size etc as recommended, it will be easier for you to finish up the layout in the class since we are working in layers and details, and the pictures is a part of this process. If you have any questions at all regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact me on email. My email address you can find on the left up here in my blog ;O)
And here is another sneak peek of my class ;O)
I am really looking forward to this event and I hope to see many of you there!
Another thing I wish to share today is a picture of our new family member:
Please let me introduce you all to Minnie, a 4 months old little cute girl who joined our family 6 days ago. She is just so happy all the time and adds so much to the family. We all love her to death already, and can't wait to spend many years together with her. And of course, to scrap many layouts of her ;O)
Everything around her makes her happy, no matter what. Kids, dogs, cats... yeah, even rats makes her want to play (not catch)! And she loves the snow and of course also to jump into the sea.
And our daughter Iselina is so happy! Finally we got the dog she so wanted and have asked for every day the past 2-3 years, and all she does now is to walk around and glow and smile all day and to play with her new best friend.
I truly do get inspired of this extra little happiness in our life these days, and I can't wait to scrap some captured moments of this!
I also wish to invite you all in to my artist profile on Facebook where you can find more updates. You can find it here. ;O)
Hope to see you again soon, at the Sweden Scrap Happening this weekend, on Facebook, or back here again for more posts very soon! ;O) Thank you for dropping by everyone.
*hugs and smiles*